...when it suddenly clicks...

Friday, February 02, 2007

college

hey everyone!! by everyone i mean myself and chanie ofcourse b/c who else checks this blog,and if ur checkin it then leave a message!! well thanks to G-d's kindness i be gettin myself a reaaaaaaaaal good edgimikation at BCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, i think i put one too many c's either way, i'm officially the only white girl in some of my classes. one teacher was going around saying how e/o is from all over and then he turns to me and says "so where r u from" i gave him one of my what the *&% are you talken about looks and then said "baltimore" e/o burst out lauphin,so i guess it was ok. and then in another class they were talken abt being a member of the NAACP and i said "ya my membership is in the works" and again e/o lauphed, and then one girl said that at Towson (anothe college) they were the KKK hoods. Now its a crime for wearing a white hoodie too! (the Towson hoodie is white). the one thing i'm learnin in college is this is very important now say it with me GET -get YOUR-your DEGREE-degree AND-and GET-get OUT-out! b/c most of the stuff u'll learn in college u wont' need :) and that is my lesson for life for all you Little People out there, no that was not a joke about chanies height;) (u know i luv u girl)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you weren't kidding. This blog is reminiscent of a deserted desert town; wind blowing softly, as tumbleweeds roll freely across the once bustling roadways. Ah yes, those were the days.

the sabra said...

heehee that was funny