...when it suddenly clicks...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

love thyself...

its a wonder how so weak and lame
i find my love for thee
yet strong and mighty is the love
i save for loving me

and i know its not a matter
of your importance
versus mine
its just that some of us,
well,
are perfect by design

and even those, perfect as i
that err a time or two
its minor things, just here and there
not frequent like you do

i know deep down
this shouldn't be
i must love you just the same
but when i'm different- nay exceptional
am i really so to blame

yet this in mind-i'll never know
the love that you are due
until i look beyond myself
and know that you're me too

6 comments:

the sabra said...

good one
but really good one

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Awesome. Who wrote it? -- Bracha F.

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

Bracha! so nice to see you round these parts! not that i've been round much myself...its pretty much just chanie now - pesh dropped outta the scene ..that for stoppin by & come again!

the sabra said...

right.
and i don't get no response to my comment.
uh huh
i see how this works
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I NEED THERAPY NOW!?! PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO JUST IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

ah now there's a comment that's worth replying to - much more provocative and fun -but unfortunately, i'll just have to ignore it

the sabra said...

(muttering: gosh how do i break this to her responsibly....?)

uh chan? you actually just answered me now and you did NOT indeed ignore my comment.

(hopping from foot to foot, hopin she'll be strong enough to handle it..)