...when it suddenly clicks...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

i'm back!!

hey e/o so irvine is very theraputic. i was driving today and i realized something was different but not dif dif just new/old dif and thats when i realized, Peshies back; you know the old peshie the one who hated the effect of goyish music, who knew what she wanted and didnt care what ppl thought. It felt like getting back an old friend. i love me, and now that i'm back to me i just wanted to shout out to the world I'M BACK!! o ya i almost forgot i also wrote anew song "crying" and revamped an old song, "good at what?" which only my better half would prob remember. if you would actuallycare to hear it you can call me (410_)504-4640, and yes strangers and randomns are always welcomed. have a goood shabbos and happy succos. VISAMACHTA VICHAGECHA VIHAYISAY ACH SA'MAYACH (yes i am singing with it, not like ur not)
pesh

No comments: