...when it suddenly clicks...

Monday, November 20, 2006

funny

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
>children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes
around the
>corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah,
raises the
>knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you
are an
>expert shot.
>You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
>What do you do?
>
>....................................................................
>
>Democrat's Answer:
>
>Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the
man
>look poor! Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would
>inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think?
What
>about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock
the
>knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation?
Does the
>Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a
loaded gun
>anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my
>children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he
>definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I
>were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he
was
>stabbing me? Should I call 911? Why is this street so deserted? We
need to
>raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier,
healthier
>street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so confusing!
I
>need to debate this with some friends for a
>few days and try to come to a consensus.
>
>...................................................................
>
>Republican's Answer:
>
>BANG!
>
>....................................................................
>
>Southerner's Answer:
>
>BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
click................
> (sounds of reloading.) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG!
>BANG! click.
>
>Daughter:
>"Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the
>Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
>
>Son:
>"Can I shoot the next one?"
>
>"Wife:
>You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you had to have gotten that from yosef!!!!!

C said...

LOL!!! are these the legendary chanie and peshie of da pitts?

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

actually i got it from yehuda:)
hey chaya, welcome to the blog what's da pitts?

C said...

pittsburgh