...when it suddenly clicks...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

its all Your fault!

its weird to be in such close contact with a self you count your own
and then consider that inside and out none of it belongs to you
which of course brings in to question if inside and out - you're not you
....ummm maybe... uh...there is no you
ouch....the thought hurts me...or wait...not me?
well something felt it when i ...er...you ...er it felt strange to think that,
to be blown off so easy
to have my existence traded for a non-existence that thinks and acts like one
but wait there may be an upside...
if there's no me ....
then i didnt do it
and it wasnt me
and really .........it's all Your fault!
so i just want to assert,
as i start over and get things straight around here
all that past - well i had nothing to do with it
true, i have nothing to do with the future either
but You can't hold me accountable for Your actions ......

so are we ...er...You good here?

2 comments:

the sabra said...

oh i love this one. can i share it?

Anonymous said...

please do - thanks!