...when it suddenly clicks...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

two live fish

its been a few days since my "night before new-school trauma"

my classroom got set up - B"H
it looks really nice - B"H
the next day was a great one with the kids-B"H
dropoff worked
outside worked
pickup worked
everyone said it looks like a real classroom
B"H B"H B"H B"H
tonight i had to pack up my classroom again because they are using it for Rosh Hashana davening
i took down all my signs and packed up all my toys and schlepped it all into the other classroom
they said they'd put up my curtains though - B"H!
and i'll go back to school after a 5 day break to a room filled with Rosh Hashana brachos B"H
oh and there's two live fish in the bowl
B"H!

3 comments:

the sabra said...

wow lots happened since

you changed the blog layout, i like it. (yes i understand it may very well be about six months old)

i would be thrilled if you would write more often, btw.

Anonymous said...

chava!! oops used real name on blog is that a no-no? oh wow i am sooo happy to have you back - was gunna check for comments like just for fun and was like nah dont have any but just got your message and was sooo excited to read them - i will write more - just every time i think to write i'm like hey who you talking to anyway yourself? just say it out loud and you're good hehe - but you'll be my inspiration - i will write more, i've had a million things to write bout actually but of course i forgot them all now so we'll have to work on that.
thanks for coming back!

the sabra said...

o for sure, i didn't realize u were writing anything. its such an honor to be here, actually. f'real f'reak. okkk get ur ego back down to eye level (lifachot!)
an israeli stopped me in the street today cuz of hebrew writing on my shirt.
it's not a no-no to use my NAME, i just don't like when ppl detail my travel plans and my life and diff stuff like that. anyhoo, ya. let's snakke! (er doesn't that sound dirty?)