...when it suddenly clicks...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Creepy Crawler



HOT OFF THE PRESS:

My nephew started crawling!! Ok that alone - not so thrilling...but that means that walking and talking are right around the corner and for that, I can not wait. I can see it now, walking hand in hand on a beautiful summer's day, his baby smooth fingers clutching my hand, when suddenly he looks up at me with his crystal clear blue eyes and in the sweet, soft voice of a baby says, "i'm hungry!" oh wait that was supposed to be something tender ...oh well...not all moments work out the way we dream. But he sure did ...my boo is just the way i dreamed - even better!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have lots of Nachas...

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

oh i do!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so sweeeeeeeeet.... he really is a gorgoues little boy. he is totally gonna be such a heart breaker one day ;). and yes, much yiddish, chassidish and every other kind of nachas.

Anonymous said...

Hows this kid related to you? Brother's/sister's??

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

hmmm giving anonymous folk info bout my child - wats that like setting him up for danger... he's my brother's baby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the sabra said...

omg this kid is CUTE.

and best part--i recognize him.

hey esther! what are YOU doing here??