...when it suddenly clicks...

Sunday, May 20, 2007

sorry

yes i have alot to aplogize for and no i have not fallen off the face of the earth! so chanie and i finally got to go out together last night. b4 i go on w/ my o so boring post onthe blog i would just like to say how proud i am of chanie, she works so hard and she will prob be upset w/ me for braggin but i think she's the best friend in the world and i do not deserve her. now that i 've said that i can tell you that i had 3 cups of coffee last night and was totally unable to sleep till 6(and i did e/t u know the whole sit still and not think thing) ok thats my thought for the day, do not drink coffee before bed:)

3 comments:

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

ok so p.s. write things hunny not your life story cuz me aside -pretty much no one out there cares - oh and dont mention me like that please...its gross

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

oh and its a good way to get me to never go to coffee with you ....and to change the blog password
love ya

Anonymous said...

hey wait a minute,,, first of all no one else checks the blog exceptme and u and secondly, what makes u think i want to go out for coffee;)
-pesh