...when it suddenly clicks...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

college

ok so this shoulld save me alot of time all my decision makers read my blog so this is for you guys, you know who u r
ok here it goes so i'm taking this college course the computer one, i ts reaaaaaaly stupid, i mean 10th grade computers is more intense. but i took it b/c it made me up to 12 credits which the college gave me another 1,000 grant for but its a waste of my time should i still take it b/c 1) to keep up my gpa 2) $1,000 grant or should i not b/c 1) who knows how the teacher will grade me 2) fafsa pays for it w/o the 1,000 and i dont know if i get to keep it 3) its still work that takes up time
so i'm askign you to please be the judge and can you please do it fast b/c i dont know what the cut off date for droppin the class is

2 comments:

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

pesh computer classes are so dumb in sk0ol...take it and you'll do just fine...grab the credits - they're free

Anonymous said...

pesh.... here's my advice...
keep the class, but contact the teacher and/or get the sylabus and read it ALL THE WAY THRU... that way there should be no questions about what is expected of you.... if this does not work contact the school and ask for an online counselor to help you.... they do have them btw....
ti amo mucho mi hermana...