...when it suddenly clicks...

Monday, September 04, 2006

hair cuts

hey e/o well today was the day and me and all my friends went to huntington beach and got our hair cuts for the the new school yr and guess what? i went blond yep now am i an official dumb blond no more of this "i was born blond" bit, no sir! well as i was taking my dorky pics to put up on the blog zaide Farber said he would take it with his camera i wanted some b4 and after shots but then i realized i dont have any pics of myself so if u have any please send to put up. Also there r several pics and you can vote on which one u think is the best to go on my myspace:) lucky u the last also is sorry if it takes up the whole screen i havent quite learnt how to crop it yet(i'm a dumb blond remember;)
ok so i tried to upload twice but it wasnt working i'm going to e-mail them to my better half and see if she can do it:)

No comments: