...when it suddenly clicks...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

lonely

ok so since the viewers of this post consist of me, myself and i. i have chosen to use this blog as my diary, since i suck at keepin a real one. it is now way pass my bed time so disregard any stupid things said, which is basically everything. if anyonen remembers my old theme song went "please tell me why, my clothes r in the front yard and i'm, sleepin w/ my clothes, came into the window last night and your gone" well my new song goes " i am so lonely, o so lonely, i have nobody to call my own" i think thats pretty self explanitory. and this comp course is oo annnoyin its basically 10th grade computers but i have no freakin clue how i'm suppose to hand in the work i called my professors what i thought office turns out he gave out his cell number and i woke him up, wow i'm sure gonna get a good grade in this class, ugggg!! HELP ME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its gonna be ok pesh.... all you gotta do is call him or her during the buisness day, apologize profusely and beg for forgiveness.... as for the lonely thing..... girl i feel ya on that one.... but i'm here for you and we all love you

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

thanks chan, ya i opologized today, its officially the dorkiest course ever which must be why i'm takin it. ya btw i became more blond b/c i went swimming!! e-mail me pics of israel to post