...when it suddenly clicks...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

im back ....

Yo pesh -

this is no personal diary my friend - you've like usurped the blog - you blog usurper! Hop off to california and this is how you treat your homies huh? .....

So Penn State loves and misses you ... I had wonderful thoughts to post at times - you know those great ones that knock you over like a lightening bolt only after a 4 am trip to "the bakery" and not sleeping all night - those lightening bolts have got nothing on me - it would take a friggin volcano under me to get me moving and thinking but as I felt I'd neglected you and our dear blog I'm here just to share these thoughts and to say hey .

Love ya!
Chanie

2 comments:

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

well where are these great thoughts of yours, i only usurped it as you put it b/c you wernt' writing anything. but we just have to learn to take better care of out baby.

Anonymous said...

lol so this is your baby.... that would make alot of sense... ps. pesh when are you comeing back to b-more??? let me know