...when it suddenly clicks...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

hope this is entertaining

hey everyone (who basically consists of me and chani;) ) this is our first oficial blog. as a side note i am aloud 3 errors per blog. ok maybe 5. so basically this is the east coast west coast blog. irvine is great, the ages of my friends here range from 3-10 years and no i am not a pedofile! so we plan on G-d willin having picks up because i KNOW how much you guys loooooove to see me in action. tomorow i'm gettin my hair done we'll see how it goes. and we have lots of famous people here; do u know who lives under the hot tub in a big pink pineaplle?? no not spunge bob like zofia thinks but realy spungeBobs older gay bro. if u want i can get u autographs! :)

2 comments:

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

My name is chaniEEEEEeE u freak ...no thats only 1 e oh and p.s. what are u on????

love ya
chaniE

Pre-K @ Cheder Chabad said...

the e by accident fell off like in twice in the song, my comp does that some times reaaaaaly